- 1 What Is Upstore.net?
- 2 Who Are Allowed to Use Upstore.net?
- 3 How to Start Using Upstore.net
- 4 What Files Could Be Uploaded
- 5 How Long Would the Files Be Stored Online?
- 6 How to Upload Files on the Server
- 7 The Limits for Upload and Download
- 8 The Benefits of Upstore Premium Accounts
- 9 How to Pay for an Upstore Premium Account
What Is Upstore.net?
Simply put, Upstore.net is one of the best cloud storage platforms released in the market, where the users can upload, download, and share files and folders with ease. That means anything uploaded in upstore.net can be easily shared with family, friends, and anyone who has Internet access.
Who Are Allowed to Use Upstore.net?
Anyone who has access to the Internet could use upstore.net. Likewise, there’s no need to register or buy a premium account. However, with upstore premium, you can enjoy a number of benefits, and we’ll be discussing those soon!
How to Start Using Upstore.net
Even guests who don’t have an account in Upstore could perform uploads and downloads. However, it would be better to sign up for an account to enjoy more features.
What Files Could Be Uploaded
Anything can be uploaded in upstore.net, as long as it doesn’t violate the EU and US laws.
How Long Would the Files Be Stored Online?
Popular files, as well as the files uploaded on premium accounts would be stored as long as upstore.net is running. On the other hand, guest files are usually deleted 90 days after the last download. Likewise, for registered users who don’t have a premium account, the files would also last for 90 days after the last download.
How to Upload Files on the Server
Files could be uploaded to upstore.net via web upload, through ftp, and upload software, such as reupload.it.
The Limits for Upload and Download
Free users, as well as the guests could download up to 6 GB per 24 hours. On the other hand, premium users could download 20 GB of files per 24 hours. The maximum upload size for free users, as well as the guest, are 2 GB, while 5 GB for premium users. As for the download file size for both free users and guests, it’s around 2 GB and not limited. As for the upload limits, there aren’t any.
Is It Possible to Cancel Your Subscription?
Those who have paid for 1 month or 3 months recurring plan have the privilege of managing their subscription manually from the Upstore dashboard. To do that, just go to your account, click on setting, and cancel it.
The Benefits of Upstore Premium Accounts
- Unlimited parallel downloads
- High speed downloads
- 1-click download
- No captcha and download time out
- Continuous download without delay
- Upload files up to 5 GB
- Users are allowed to download any files
- Files are kept in Upstore server for a long time
- If you choose the one month plan, you can enjoy an additional of 3 bonus days in your chosen plan.
- Rest assured that your files would be safe and secured. No need to worry about your important data getting compromised or lost.
- You can access your files anywhere and anytime. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home, or in the office, you can download the files in a highly secured environment with ease.
How to Pay for an Upstore Premium Account
Paying for your Upstore premium is quite simple and easy. They accept all types of credit and debit cards, BitCoin, Paysera/WebtoPay, PaySafe Card, Liqpay, PayMer, QIWI, WallerOne, and they also have resellers.